1. Cinematic Photographer
We are looking for a photographer who can help us shoot cinematic videos and photographs of our product range at Rostfrei Steels Pvt. Ltd.
Preferred candidates should be open to travel to our various sites all over India and have photography equipments.
No. of Openings – 1
2. Business Development Engineer
Job Role: We are looking for a resilient, empathic Business Development Engineer to contribute to the growth of our company. The candidate is responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, closing deals and remaining abreast of changes in consumption.
3-6 Years experience
Qualification: Mechanical Engineering
3. Financial Analyst Intern
Job Role: Will assist in valuation projects ranging from valuing potential investments RSPL can make to valuing various segments of RSPL’s operations itself.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation
- Exploring investment opportunities
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with team members to review financial information and forecasts
- Providing financial models and forecasting.
Duration of Internship: 10 weeks – 12 weeks
0-3 Years experience
Qualification: Bachelors in Economics, Maths, Business, Accounting, B.Com, Finance (Final year candidate or recent graduate)
4. Project/Site Engineer
Experience:- 2-5 Years
Qualification:- B.Tech/Diploma (Mechanical)
Specific Industry:- GLS Tank/ industry Water Treatment/PEB/Heavy
Skills:- Good communication (writing & speaking), Site
Management, Project management, Erection &
Commissioning & Client satisfaction.
Company Website:- www.rostfreisteels.com
- Planning the work on site.
- Verifying the items as per the packing list received at the site.
- Executing installation of bolted GFS/GLS tanks as per the installation drawings.
- Supervising the tasks to labourers & technicians.
- Provide guidance to labourers as per installation manual & drawings.
- Diagnosing and addressing the causes of any problem on-site.
- Proactively taking the understanding of bolted GFS/GLS tanks installations at the site as per the priority, site condition & requirement of tanks.
- Communicating with fellow engineers, technicians, and project managers also with the clients at the site.
- Ensuring safety at the site.
- Daily morning & evening reporting of the site to project manager.
- Maintaining all type of expenses report & submission as per the company policy.
- Addressing the contractor issues & labour issues & updating the management on time.
- Completion of projects before the timeline set by the project manager.
Submit Your Application