A silo is a large container used to store bulk materials, mainly used in the farming industry to store wheat, grain, and silage. The primary function of a wheat silo is to provide isolation and protection to improve the storage life of wheat and increase productivity. Rostfrei steels offer a wide range of grain storage silos required for different purposes. Our customer-centric wheat silos are equipped with complete temperature control and ventilation system that assures the perpetuation of wheat in good condition. Wheat silos are ace pest-proof storage tanks that enable you to control its conditions more effectively.
Benefits of Wheat Silos
- Loading and Storage: Collecting and transporting grains to and from a silo is indicatively cheaper than the other alternates. This can reduce cost as well as labor.
- Longevity: An Airtight silo provides ideal conditions for your grain for several decades or more.
- Less Ground Space: Having a towering structure, wheat silos hold a larger amount of grains in the same area as compared to the conventional storage tanks. Installing a silo will definitely save your space as well as money.
- Greater Control: By accumulating your grain in one location, you’re able to control its conditions much adequately. Keeping your grain at a specific temperature and free from insects and pests keeps your grain in a peerless state for a longer time.
Important Features of Grain Silos
- Adequate Grain Storage
- Great storage capacity
- Moisture free storage
- Easier loading and unloading
- Best manufacturing material
- The special sturdy cross-sectional roof structure
- Adhere to seismic and soil conditions.
Note: We serve maximum Asia region and have successfully installed wheat storage silos in Africa, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and many more countries.